Virtualization is a technology of creating a software-based (or virtual) representation of a computing resource
rather than a physical one.
Virtualization can apply to applications, servers, storage, and networks and is one single most effective way to
reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility for all size businesses.
Cloud computing is a type of Internet-based computing that provides shared computer processing resources and data
computers and other devices on demand.
Cloud computing enables to use a computing resource, such as a virtual machine (VMs), storage or an application
the internet as a utility -- just like electricity -- rather than having to build and maintain computing
infrastructures in house.
This result in realizing tremendous cost reduction, economic and secured flexible IT applications and services
improved management capabilities making decisions and taking action for a person or enterprise easier and
Summit offers a wide range of virtualization and cloud solutions classified into the
- Data center consolidation through virtualization
- Physical to Virtual migration
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) design and implementation
- Standard and customized Application Virtualization
- Hardware / Virtualization integration to build automated cloud infrastructure
- Private Cloud: Summit designs & implements private cloud for enterprises to facilitate mobility and
better utilization of their IT resources
- Public cloud: Summit designs & implements public cloud for service providers to provide IT
infrastructure and applications to their customers
- Telecom Egypt
- ETIDA food industries
- Dusit hotels
- Portsaied tunnels