Managed services is the practice of outsourcing part of management responsibilities and functions. It is a strategic method for improving operations and cutting expenses. It appears as an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done, or the model of hiring specialty resources to do the job and owning the risk and the cost. Different types of outsourcing (with regard to intensity and strategic influence) usually used by companies, which for economic and/or technical reasons, do not wish to develop information systems by themselves.
Typical Service delivery model
- Service Desk
- Security Service
- Voice Services
- Network Services
- Servers management
- Applications delivery Management.
- BP Egypt
- Egypt’s Court of Cassation
- Egypt’s Family Court
ServicesSummit offering includes globally or separately the following services:
- Plan & design: Plan the current needs and future expansion of services .
- Build: Build the support delivery model and the implementation of network, security, end user application and service level agreement (SLA) .
- Operate: Day to day ITC operation including proactive and reactive services through ITIL standard services life cycle.
- ITIL V3 awareness and assessment
- Service desk application assessments and recommendations
- ITIL based Helpdesk operation and maintenance service including asset management
- Operation Services & partial or complete Administration Service for the IT infrastructure, Servers, Storages, Networking, and Backup & Voice
- SLA-based outsourcing contract structure offering high-quality services
- Quantitative management capacity along with asset management.
- Process customization on your business needs (incident, problem management etc. …)
- Team KPI alignment with IT & company strategy
- IT strategy alignment with company strategy